Maximum contribution: €2500,-
The Juynboll Foundation offers grants to scholars to which a period of study abroad is essential to their research. Scholars can apply for this grant four times a year.
- The research has to comply with the aims of the Juynboll Foundation.
- A scholar or teacher from Leiden University applies for the grant
- The contribution needs to be of considerable significance for Leiden University
Services to be rendered
- A report of the study abroad, in which applicants should also indicate the budget and incurred costs
Applications shoud include
- A completed application form
- A complete budget
- A description of the goals and aims of the period of study abroad and the benefits of this research abroad for the scholar
Send the application with all enclosures attached to the Foundation`s secretary.