Maximum contribution: €2500,-
The Juynboll Foundation offers grants to scholars to which a period of study abroad is essential to their research. Scholars can apply for this grant four times a year.
- The research has to comply with the aims of the Juynboll Foundation.
- A scholar or teacher from Leiden University applies for the grant
- The contribution needs to be of considerable significance for Leiden University
Services to be rendered
- A report of the study abroad, in which applicants should also indicate the budget and incurred costs
Applications shoud include
- A completed application form
- A complete budget
- A description of the goals and aims of the period of study abroad and the benefits of this research abroad for the scholar