Maximum contribution: €2500,-
The Juynboll Foundation offers grants to scholars for the organization of a conference or workshop. Scholars can apply for this grant four times a year.
- The research has to comply with the aims of the Juynboll Foundation.
- A scholar or teacher from Leiden University applies for the grant
- Organization of the conference or workshop needs to be of considerable significance for Leiden University
Services to be rendered
- A report of the conference or workshop, in which applicants should also indicate the budget and incurred costs
Applications must include
- A completed application form
- A Curriculum Vitae
- A description of the aims and coals of the conference or workshop
Send the application with all enclosures attached to the Foundation`s secretary.