Maximum contribution: €6000,-
The Juynboll Foundation offers highly qualified post-doctoral foreign senior researchers a grant for residency in Leiden for a period of up to twelve months. The grant serves as a contribution to cover costs for traveling and accommodation. Researchers can apply for this grant once a year
- The research has to comply with the aims of the Juynboll Foundation.
- Location of the research is Leiden.
- A scholar or teacher from Leiden has to support the application
Services to be rendered
- An active contribution to the intellectual life in Leiden though providing a public lecture.
- A relation to research in Leiden, materials in Leiden University Libraries, and/or the research to be done with colleagues in Leiden.
- (Optional) contribution to education at Leiden University
Applications must include
- A completed application form
- A Curriculum Vitae
- A proposal (maximum 1200 words), in which applicants should specify the intended research, and how this research connects to the goals and aims of the Juynboll Foundation.
- An estimated budget